First up in my “Salute The Living” series of single verse tributes to some of my friends is Otis Bperiod. Who knows…maybe I’ll write a verse about YOU next. #DontWaitTilPeopleDie
Lesk One mollywoppin’ on this new single. Directed, Shot and Edited: Sir Tytus
Peep for the quick Paranorm / Parakhan cameo.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AUCTION | International Auctions coming soon.
RARE Underground Hip Hop Cult Classic
This auction is for a new, sealed, mint vinyl 12″. This record is from one of the last boxes of the original (and only) pressing. We wrote this record in 1998 as the follow up single to the Dj Strictnine and Paranorm “Mic Reaction” 12″.
At the winning bidder’s request, I will sign the outside plastic or open the record and sign the cardboard sleeve for you before shipping.
Happy Bidding. –Paranorm
A1. Genesis (Intro)
A2. God Vs. The Devil (Dirty)
A3. God Vs. The Devil (Clean)
B1. Fools Rush In
B2. Hooker To A Housewife
B3. God Vs. The Devil (Instrumental)
* Discogs Link: http://www.discogs.com/DEvilman-feat-Paranorm-God-Vs-The-Devil-EP/release/3031397
* Format: Vinyl, 12″
* Publishing: Super Science And Sex Music.
* Mastering: Stephon @ Solutions, Hollywood, CA.
* Graphics: Del Proximo
* Producer: DJ Strictnine (tracks: All)
* Released: 1999
* Genre: Hip Hop / Underground Rap
* Label: Fistfulayen – FFY001
* Initial Pressing: Sakebomb
* I only accept verified PayPal bidders. The only acceptable form of payment is PayPal. Item will only be shipped to a “confirmed” PayPal address. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
* We reserve the right to cancel any bid.
* FREE USPS SHIPPING (FIRST CLASS MAIL) to United States.
* No international shipping. THIS IS A USA AUCTION ONLY
* Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
* Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction close. DO NOT BID if you do not intend on completing the purchase.
* Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding via the above link “Ask seller a question”.
* No returns or refunds.
OMNIGOD – Two Man Blitz
Paranorm / Parakhan & Joey Ocean
From the album “Birth of the OMNIGOD”: http://parakhan.bandcamp.com/album/paranorm-birth-of-the-omnigod
Recorded in 2001. Video in 2014.
Parakhan Retro Verse Series
http://www.spithate.com | @parakhan http://www.spithate.com
‘Beast Academy’ (iTunes Pre-Order): http://bit.ly/1sQiazT
To the residents of Albany, New York, 518 is more than just a number. For some, the three digit code is their community and the place in which they call home. Braggadocios rhymes and 40s aside, “Five One Eight” is a throwback to El Gant’s humble beginnings at Suny Albany, where he mastered his craft with the pen and pad, more so outside the classroom. As El Gant and Giant Gorilla Dog Thing (GGDT) get busy over this JOAT (Jack of all Trades) produced banger, they give us an insight into the good and the bad of their upbringings. With shots of Albany scattered throughout the video, it’s impossible not to get that feeling of nostalgia for your own hood. “Five One Eight” will be featured on El Gant’s upcoming LP, ‘Beast Academy,’ which becomes available via CD and digital download on June 10th.
Album Press Release: http://bit.ly/1gjVyHE
• Arist: El Gant
• Title: Five One Eight
• Featuring: GGDT (Giant Gorilla Dog Thing)
• Produced by: JOAT (Jack of all Trades)
• Directed by: El Gant/JOAT
“Wannabe” is the first single from Tom MacDonald’s upcoming mix-tape “LeeAnn’s Son”! COMING JUNE 1st @ www.whoismrmac.com
KAMALA is back again with “Modelo Music”. El Gant absolutely destroys this shit. KAMALA (Dj Ready Cee, Parakhan, & El Gant) continue to bring you authentic, unfiltered, raw hip hop.